Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be categorized into two types:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They enable us to remember your actions and preferences during a browsing session, such as language selection or login information.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions. They allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. They enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (such as your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that if you block or reject cookies, you may not be able to access or use certain features or functions of our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. Please refer to your browser's help menu for more information.